Hi! I’m Elle. I’m a strategist, artist and mentor, and I’m here to help you step into the most authentic version of yourself and maximize your presence as an executive or thought leader.
I have a question for you:
Have you ever felt like there’s something more for your life that you’re not fully living into yet? I felt this too, but at first, it didn’t make sense to me.
I had a successful career as an actress for twenty years and traveled the world.
I had given life to three amazing kids.
I had built a successful B2B business speaking to and consulting with Fortune 500 companies.
I had created revolutionary programs to engage employees at companies like McDonald’s and Bacardi.
And yet— I knew deep within me that I had more to give, more to create and more to share. It started as a dull ache which swelled to a calling that I couldn’t ignore.
Then I realized that it was the calling to create. To make art with my hands. To be fully present in every moment, doing the things that brought me joy. To share my story. And now, I help others do the same.
I believe that we are all intrinsically creative and that we become who we’re created to be when we bravely show up as the most authentic, confident, expressed version of ourselves.
To do that, we have to do the inner work of knowing ourselves. I can work with you one-on-one to help you figure out who you are and how you show up, whether you want to…
- Develop expert credibility
- Increase your confidence
- Polish your executive presence
- Hone your communication skills
- Embrace your creativity
- Live a life that feels more like you
If you’re ready for the next phase of influence, my company, Beyond Consulting works holistically to help you to…
- Expand your platform as a thought leader
- Position yourself as an expert in your industry
- Creatively strategize the most effective content avenue for your expertise
- Produce and project manage a content strategy (Keynote Speech, Book, Podcast, Social Media)
There are lots of ways to get connected with me and my mission, so here’s where I recommend you start:
- Schedule a free Discovery Call with me and find out how we could work together!
- Listen to my top-rated podcast, She Made It which highlights the journey of creative women
- Follow me on Instagram or connect with me on LinkedIn
I am so glad you are here, and that somehow in the millions of bits of information passing through the universe, you landed here. I don’t think it’s an accident!
Contact Me!Producing/Consulting SpeakingCoaching