Have you ever felt stuck in a job that you don’t care about?
Or do you ever feel like you’re living a life that doesn’t allow you to express what you know you have inside? (But you have no idea how to start?)
Episode 7 of She Made It is going to speak right to your heart.
On today’s podcast episode, I’m introducing you to Robin Emmerich, a creative soul whom I met at Ingrid Vandervelt’s “Empowering a Billion Women by 2020” event, and I’ll never forget it. It was actually a conversation that I had with Robin that inspired me to open my paint for the first time!
Robin’s story is a testament to the power of trusting the process and trying new things—even when they feel totally outside of your comfort zone. She went from a professional in the healthcare industry to a transformational life coach and abstract artist (with her own line of art-inspired athleisure!)
On this episode, she’ll teach you how to make art when you don’t believe that you’re creative, to stop worrying about your endgame and how to be patient with inspiration.
You’ll also get to hear:
- How she went from believing that she didn’t have a creative bone in her body to becoming a professional artist
- How to break free from thought patterns that you feel trapped in
- How her trip to a costume shop in Italy inspired her to make her art wearable (I couldn’t believe this one!)
- The hilarious thing that happened when she titled a painting “surrender” (It involves a dog wearing a diaper!)
- The moment she knew she should leave her corporate job and step into transformational life coaching (This was so brave.)
- Her secret to making art without judging herself
Robin knows what it means to follow her heart, and it has led her to some incredible places. I love the expression of creativity at the heart of who she is as a business leader, and I know you will too!
Check out her gorgeous line of athleisure (with her abstract art on it!) here.
And be sure to visit her website to see her transformational life coaching too!