Does perfectionism ever hold you back from the life you know you could live?
Like that maybe if you weren’t such a perfectionist and were willing to make mistakes, you could have your own business, or write a book or start a podcast or make art?
On today’s episode, Kolbie Blume, a White House staffer turned Instagram watercolor artist (@thiswritingdesk) is sharing the secret that gave her the courage to be an artist.
She’s also telling us how she reframed her lifelong relationship with perfectionism, made a huge career shift, and became confident in her own potential—and how you can do the same!
This episode is so inspiring, and I know you’ll love getting to hear Kolbie’s story. Listen in to hear:
- How Kolbie went from thinking she wasn’t an artist to being a watercolor artist with 100k + Instagram followers
- Her fascinating first career in the White House and why she’s an artist now
- Her mindset-shifting perspective to get past your own perfectionism and self-doubt
- What it felt like for her to “venture into the wilderness” and how you can find your path when everything feels unclear
- How to wake yourself up to your own potential
Find this episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or Google Podcasts.