What if the thing you’ve been doing isn’t working anymore? Whether it’s your job, the place where you live, or the people you surround yourself with, it’s frustrating to feel stuck in your day-to-day.
But you’re not alone.
Jennie Malone is a professional actress, photographer, singer and musician, and on episode 20 of She Made It, she’s sharing how she found joy when she wasn’t getting cast as an actress.
Tune in to hear:
- Jennie’s unexpected new passion that took her from a dark theater to a sunny beach
- How Jennie deals with nerves—even for big auditions
- How to really believe that you are enough regardless of what you achieve
- How she’s coped with rejection in the performing industry
- Signs that you might be living out of desperation (and how to live in abundance)
- Strategies for escaping being typecast
I love Jennie’s honesty, and this episode is packed with encouragement for anyone feeling stagnant.