So many of us are searching for the thing. Our life’s calling. Our ultimate purpose. The destiny we were made for.
But what if your purpose isn’t just one thing?
And what if you have no idea what you’re supposed to do next?
OR what if you’re feeling too afraid to step into something new?
That’s what we’re talking about on the latest episode of She Made It.
My guest is Taren Kinebrew, a third-generation baker who, after serving in the National Guard and working as an analyst in corporate America went back to her roots and opened Sweet Petite Desserts, a bakery in downtown Cincinnati—and most recently, a coffee shop called Cream + Sugar.
The heart behind her business is totally inspiring, as is her faith and her unique perspective on purpose, fear and motherhood.
On this episode, you’ll get to hear:
- Encouragement for moms who feel like they’ve lost themselves in motherhood
- The dangerous myth we believe about finding our purpose
- The miraculous way Taren got the idea for her business
- How you can turn fear into your greatest ally
- How national events like 9/11 and the COVID pandemic jump-started her businesses
- How Taren makes decisions and finds her “next thing”