Do you ever feel tired of the busy, monotonous go-go-go of life?
Or ever think “I wish I could just get away…forever!”
Katie O’Grady is a former middle school teacher who grew up in Southern California, and she always felt a call toward Mexico.
Finally, in 2012, she decided to listen.
She, her husband and their 8-year-old twins packed their bags and moved south of the border and started a new life filled with adventure.
Today, she’s an internationally-acclaimed relocation consultant who helps other families make the same move through Los O’Gradys in Mexico!
And on episode 40 of She Made It, she’s sharing that story with us—along with tips for creating a more fulfilling life for your family, too!
Listen in to hear:
- Why Katie and her husband decided to move their family south of the border
- The mindset you need to write your own rules, break free of conventions and live a life that feels like YOU
- The innovative ways that Katie rejects consumer culture and cultivates curiosity and creativity in her 16-year-old twins
- Katie’s advice for other busy moms who want to pursue their passion
- How to deal with naysayers and stick to your truth
- Tips for downsizing your life and your stuff