We all want to feel fulfilled in what we do—but the “shoulds” can get in the way.
Are you ready to create a career and a life based on what energizes and excites you?
Deanna is a letterer, illustrator, and educator on a mission to create joy.
She started her career in what she thought was her dream job as a lawyer, but found herself exhausted and overwhelmed by the profession instead.
As she re-shifted her focus to care for her kids full-time, she started dabbling in graphic design while they were at school.
That became Mirabelle Creations, which was founded to help you create more joy in your everyday life with hand-lettered tutorials, art, and goods.
Our conversation sheds light on her transition from a misaligned career to an entrepreneurial venture filled with joy.
Listen in to hear:
- A new mindset for giving yourself permission to do what you enjoy
- Clues to finding your most joyful career path
- How to grow organically on Instagram (and how Deanna’s account reached over 100k!)
- How to use the Enneagram to understand the patterns you find yourself caught in
- The power your struggles can give you
We’re talking about following what you love, paying attention, the Enneagram, growing on Instagram, and staying authentic—all to create the best path for YOU.