Are you living in a limiting paradigm?
In the last century, the possibilities for women have expanded exponentially—and yet many of us still struggle to feel confident and fully step into our power.
That’s why, on September 9th, I shared the virtual stage with an incredible woman who is working to shift the way women around the world think about themselves.
Ashley Walters is one of the most dynamic women I know. She was recently named to Adweek’s 2021 Woman Trailblazer list out of hundreds of applicants (along with Kamala Harris and other powerhouse women.) She’s the Chief Development Officer and co-owner of Curiosity (an independent ad agency in Cincinnati and AdAge’s Small Agency of the Year), she’s a champion of inclusivity and diversity, and she’s the mom of three young girls. And as humble as she is, she even has her own fan club!
If you’re ready to own your confidence, find your passion, and do work that really matters to you, click here to access the replay of the live webinar.
Here’s what we talked about.
- Ashley’s secret to finding work that she really cares about
- Crucial mindsets for integrating your work and your family with your passion
- How (even in the midst of chaos) Ashley finds deep peace with her life
- Why your “setbacks” may be your superpower
- How to empower yourself so you don’t feel like you’re “faking it till you make it”
You can listen to the conversation on the She Made It Podcast on episode 51: Shifting How You Think About Yourself, or you can click here to access the video replay.