If you want to grow your business or your thought-leader platform, there is no better way to expand your influence and change lives than through speaking.
While building a speaking career may feel intimidating, it doesn’t have to be.
With over twenty years in the professional speaking industry plus a career in acting and spokesperson work, Elle Zimmerman will help you launch your thought leader platform and expand your influence.
Elle is the Executive Producer leading her business partner/husband Curtis Zimmerman’s professional speaking career. Curtis has spoken to over one million people around the globe earning the title of Certified Speaking Professional from the National Speakers Association—a certification awarded to less than 15% of all professional speakers. Elle also produced and published Curtis’ book Life at Performance Level and directed the book launch driving it to become a #1 National Bestseller on Amazon.
Now, Elle is taking taken her decades of industry experience in college, corporate, non-profit, associations, and military to help select aspiring speakers share their expertise from the stage.
Her tailored-to-you guidance and insider feedback will give you specific steps to take as you ascend to new heights in your speaking career.
Schedule a discovery call here to find out if working with Elle could be a good fit for you.
Elle will help you to:
- Identify target industries
- Strategize next steps to getting paid bookings
- Position yourself as an expert in a way that appeals to those who book speakers
- Learn who the decision-makers and gatekeepers are in the various industries
- Determine your ideal business model
- Maximize each speaking engagement to your advantage
Elle’s clients have gone on to:
- Run for Kentucky state senate
- Speak to 20,000 Airmen in the U.S. Air Force
- Add speaking to their psychotherapy roster of services
- Consult with executives in Fortune 100 companies
- Launch from a career in acting into speaking in corporate America
- Win major pitch competitions
Schedule a discovery call with Elle today!