Ready to push past your fear of risk? On the latest episode of She Made It, I’ll help you to see how you can take a leap and fully step into your ideas.
Do you have a big idea or dream for yourself? Maybe an ideal job that seems frivolous or a little far fetched—but completely aligned with your passions?
Then I want to ask you something: Why haven’t you fully stepped into it yet?
Does it feel too big or too risky when opportunities come to actually, you know, take action?
You always have a choice to run with or run away from your ideas.
But if you are anything like me, these voices creep in:
It’s too late now.
Who am I to think I can do this?
My family may think I’ve gone off the deep end.
I’m not qualified anyway.
If any of these sound familiar, then episode 12 of She Made It is for you. Instead of having a guest on the show, my co-host Clara and I are sharing some insight into our own creative journeys and two major leaps of faith we each took—in spite of our fear of risk.
I’m really excited to share this episode with you!
Tune in to hear:
- How I met Clara! (I remember this but she doesn’t)
- Why I believe risks aren’t really risky—and why you’re thinking about risk all wrong
- The day I changed the course of my life by knocking on a door everyone told me I couldn’t
- How to keep moving forward when you’re terrified of taking a step that you want to take
- The craziest thing that Clara did while she was in college (not many people have the guts to try this)
- What to do when someone says no to your dream
I know that there are so many amazing businesses, pieces of art, books, websites, musicals and performances that want to exist if more women pushed past the inner critic in their head and just JUMPED.
My hope is that this episode will help you push past your fear of risk and take your own creative leap!