Brené Brown. Martha Beck. Ever heard of them? They’re some of my favorite thought leaders right now, and my next guest created both of their websites.
It’s not what you think of when you think of website development!
With her unique background in science, philosophy and technology, Brandi helps people to translate their personal magic into digital experiences—which I think we all need since we are in online content overload.
Everyone is trying to grab our digital attention, and in fact, according to a Nielson survey, online content consumption has grown 215% from 2019 to 2020! (And since everyone has turned to the internet for connection during the pandemic, I don’t think this surprises any of us.)
But for those of us who are trying to build a business, it can be incredibly overwhelming to see the amount of digital content being pumped out every day.
Does anyone care about what we’re posting or saying?
What about creating a website—does that still matter?
And how on earth do we break through the noise?
Brandi will help us to answer all of those questions!
On this episode, you’ll also get to hear:
- How Brandi wove together her many interests into the perfect career path
- How to take people on a journey through your website
- Brandi’s unconventional journey to her business (and why you never know where all of your experiences will lead you)
- Industry secrets to stand out from the crowd online
- What you need to know if you’re just starting to build your online presence
- The secret to securing high-level, ideal clients
Whether you’re a business owner or someone who wants to make more meaningful connections online, I think you’ll really love this episode.