You already have in your possession a free, limitless resource that will teach you about yourself, your emotions and your deepest longings.
Any guesses? Hint: It happens while you’re sleeping.
That’s right—it’s your dreams!
My guest on episode 38 of She Made It is Katie Mason, a psychotherapist who specializes in dream work, in addition to working with her clients to neutralize triggers and emotions. She believes dreams provide access to our fullest potential and are an important resource for creativity and healing.
You’ll learn how to start having better dreams, how to remember your dreams and how to use them as fuel for your most authentic, beautiful life.
On this episode, you’ll get to hear:
- Why dreams are a key resource for your creativity and healing
- Katie’s wisdom for processing grief
- What your dreams are trying to tell you
- How to start having better dreams at night (believe me, you’ll want to after this episode!)
- How dreams can help you make decisions
- Ways that you can tap into the power of being uncomfortable
Get ready to decode your dreams to unlock deeper levels of self-awareness and higher levels of creativity!