Do you ever feel like it’s too late for you to succeed?
Or worried that if you do succeed, you would become so busy that you’d lose your freedom and flexibility?
Well…do I have a podcast for you! In this episode, I am interviewing Leslie Kuster, founder of the clothing line Back From Bali and an entrepreneur with multiple 7-figure earnings.
But she didn’t start out that way.
In fact, it wasn’t until she was in her fifties that she decided that she was tired of doing “just OK” in her business and that it was time to claim her desire for money and success.
But not in a selfish or materialistic way—in a way that allowed her even MORE freedom, alignment and personal growth.
Listen to the episode to hear:
- Leslie’s light bulb moment for when she knew she should be an entrepreneur
- How to move beyond “just doing OK” in your business and make six figures
- Why you don’t have to lose your freedom to gain success
- How to own your desire for money without being “materialistic” or “masculine”
- The power of “empty time” and how you can get more of it
- Why it’s not too late for you (most of humanity’s best work has been done after they were a certain age!)
This episode is a pep talk for any of you who struggle to know what you want, aren’t sure how to achieve success, and care about staying happy and authentic to yourself along the way.
Don’t miss it!